New Service Request

Welcome to Public Water Supply District #5 of Greene County.  Please contact our office by phone at 417-759-7066 for information, or you can print out the Water Service Agreement in the Forms & Reports to apply for service. You will need to come to our office at 113 S. Orchard in Fair Grove to turn in your application for service and pay your $100 meter deposit.  All deposits must be paid by cash or check.   We look forward to serving your water needs.

Relevant Documents